Weekend full day/multi-day event (whole hall)
Weekend full day sessions times are:
- Saturday 7am-late
- Sunday 7am-late
Book the Brown Hill Hall for your weekend public or private event. We regularly host markets, exhibitions, workshops, talks and fundraisers such as trivia nights. The hall is also ideal for private functions like birthday parties*, weddings, anniversaries, reunions, meetings and dances.
Overlooking the beautiful Brown Hill Reserve and cricket ground, with a gazebo, barbeque and children’s playground, the hall is well suited to family events.
The main hall seats 144 people seated at tables and 215 seated in rows. The medium-sized meeting room 2 seats 56 people at tables but can be up to 80. The small meeting room 1 seats approximately 20 people. See the floor plan.
Your Saturday and/or Sunday booking includes access to all facilities. Rooms are not available for individual bookings on the weekend.
- large main hall with stage (18 x 18m)
- small meeting room 1 (6 x 5m)
- medium-sized meeting room 2 (14 x 16m)
- supper room opens out to meeting room via concertina doors
- food-safety accredited commercial kitchen
- crockery and cutlery
- servery to supper and meeting rooms
- 215 chairs and 18 tables in main hall
- air conditioning (main hall only), ceiling fans and wall heaters
- ample off-street parking
When booking, please allow time for set up, pack up and cleaning. Access outside of these times is generally not possible as the hall is in use by other groups.
The committee of management reserves the right to cancel or refuse booking. Please refer to our terms of hire and cleaning checklist. If unable to find a date that suits, please see our list of alternative venues.
* Sorry, no teenage, 18th or 21st birthday parties.